1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug. polarized plug has two blades with one wider A
than the other. The wide bladed is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your
outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
13. The equipment shall be used at maximum 35 degree C ambient temperature.
14. Do not open the equipment to reduce the risk of electrical shock. For safety reasons it is only allowed
to be opened by qualified service personnel.
15. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or
moisture. And the apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
16. The MAINS plug or appliance inlet is used as the disconnect device and shall remain readily
17. The product shall be used on open bench.
18. No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
19. The use of apparatus in tropical climates. -
20. Minimum 10cm distances around the apparatus for sufficient ventilation
21. The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items, such as newspapers,
tablecloths, curtains, etc.
Do not ingest the battery, Chemical burn hazard
(The remote control supplied with) This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell
battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
23. Warning: the apparatus with CLASS I construction shall be connected to a MAINS socket outlet
with a protective earthing connection.