Thank you for choosing this Sony product.
Before operating the TV, please read this manual thoroughly
and retain it for future reference.
This symbol on the product or on
its packaging indicates that this
product shall not be treated as
household waste. Instead it shall
be handed over to the applicable
collection point for the recycling
of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this
product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent
potential negative consequences for the environment and
human health, which could otherwise be caused by
inappropriate waste handling of this product. The recycling
of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more
detailed information about recycling of this product, please
contact your local Civic Office, your household waste
disposal service or the shop where you purchased the
• Any functions related to Digital TV ( ) will only
work in countries or areas where DVB-T (MPEG2) digital
terrestrial signals are broadcast or where you have access
to a compatible DVB-C (MPEG2) cable service. Please
confirm with your local dealer if you can receive a DVB-
T signal where you live or ask your cable provider if their
DVB-C cable service is suitable for integrated operation
with this TV.
• The cable provider may charge an additional fee for such
a service and you may be required to agree to their terms
and conditions of business.
• Although this TV set follows DVB-T and DVB-C
specifications, compatibility with future DVB-T digital
terrestrial and DVB-C digital cable broadcasts cannot be
• Some Digital TV functions may not be available in some
countries/regions and DVB-C cable may not operate
correctly with all providers.
• For more information about DVB-C functionality please
see our cable support site:
• is a registered trademark of the DVB Project
• Manufactured under license from BBE Sound, Inc.
Licensed by BBE Sound, Inc. under one or more of the
following US patents: 5510752, 5736897. BBE and BBE
symbol are registered trademarks of BBE Sound, Inc.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
“Dolby” and the double-D symbol are trademarks of
• HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia
Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of
HDMI Licensing LLC.
• The illustrations used in this manual are of the
KDL-32D2810 unless otherwise state.
• The "xx" that appears on the model name, corresponds to
two numeric digits related to colour variation.
D I G I T A L