Usage of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified
herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN MIND:
1. Do not cover or block any ventilation openings. When placing the device on a shelf,
leave 5 cm (2”) free space around the whole device.
2. Install in accordance with the supplied user manual.
3. Keep the device away from heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves, candles and
other heat-generating products or naked flame. The device can only be used in
moderate climates. Extremely cold or warm environments should be avoided. Working
temperature between 0° and 35°C.
4. Avoid using the device near strong magnetic fields.
5. Electrostatic discharge can disturb normal usage of this device. If so, simply reset and
restart the device following the instruction manual. During file transmission, please
handle with care and operate in a static-free environment.
6. Warning! Never insert an object into the product through the vents or openings. High
voltage flows through the product and inserting an object can cause electric shock
and/or short circuit internal parts. For the same reason, do not spill water or liquid on
7. Do not use in wet or moist areas such as bathrooms, steamy kitchens or near swimming
8. The device shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and make sure that no objects
filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on or near the apparatus.
9. Do not use this device when condensation may occur. When the unit is used in a warm
wet room with damp, water droplets or condensation may occur inside the unit and the
unit may not function properly; let the unit stand in power OFF for 1 or 2 hours before
turning on the power: the unit should be dry before getting any power.
10. Although this device is manufactured with the utmost care and checked several times
before leaving the factory, it is still possible that problems may occur, as with all
electrical appliances. If you notice smoke, an excessive build-up of heat or any other
unexpected phenomena, you should disconnect the plug from the main power socket
11. This device must operate on a power source as specified on the specification label. If
you are not sure of the type of power supply used in your home, consult your dealer or
local power company.
12. Keep away from animals. Some animals enjoy biting on power cords.
13. To clean the device, use a soft dry cloth. Do not use solvents or petrol based fluids. To
remove severe stains, you may use a damp cloth with dilute detergent.
14. The supplier is not responsible for damage or lost data caused by malfunction, misuse,
modification of the device or battery replacement.
15. Do not interrupt the connection when the device is formatting or transferring files.
Otherwise, data may be corrupted or lost.
16. If the unit has USB playback function, the USB memory stick should be plugged into the
unit directly. Don’t use an USB extension cable because it can cause interference
resulting in failing of data.
17. The rating label has been marked on the bottom or back panel of the device.
18. This device is not intended for use by people (including children) with physical, sensory
or mental disabilities, or a lack of experience and knowledge, unless they’re under
supervision or have received instructions about the correct use of the device by the
person who is responsible for their safety.
19. This product is intended for non professional use only and not for commercial or