Carefully read, understand, and follow all information in this user
manual before installing and using the spa.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - READ AND FOLLOW
• The spa must be supplied through an isolating transformer or
supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated
residual operating current not exceeding 30mA.
• The spa must be connected to a grounded mains supply socket
with a supply cord fitted with a plug and PRCD with a tripping
current of 10mA.
• The pump must be tested before each use, to test follow the
instruction of pump.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the
manufacturer, service agent or similarly qualified persons in order
to avoid a hazard.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use extension cord to
connect unit to electric supply; provide a properly located outlet.
• No part of the appliance is to be located above the bath during
• Parts containing live parts, except parts supplied with safety
extra-low voltage not exceeding 12V, must be inaccessible to a
person in spa pool; Parts incorporating electrical components,
except remote control devices, must be located or fixed so that
they cannot fall into the spa pool.
• The spa must be supplied by earthed power source.
• The power source on the wall of building should keep more than
4m away from pool.
• Warning: Always keep plug dry, plug in with wet plug is
• The plug shall be directly connected only to a socket-outlet of the
fixed electrical installation.
• It is necessary to have the plug accessible after installation of the
CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS